Online payments for school & daycare fees are available at the following institutions:
- Bank of Montreal
- Caisses Desjardins
- Royal Bank
- Scotia Bank
- Toronto Dominion
What can be paid online?
- Daycare Fees
- School (levy) Fees
- Student Supervision (noon-hour) Fees
Some schools may offer online payments for field trips, sports, and other activities; your school will communicate this to you.
Note: Outstanding balances of Student Supervision Fees from 2014-2015 and prior years (secondary), and 2015-2016 and prior years (elementary) can be paid at the School Board by cheque or cash.
Before you start have your statement of accounts/invoices on hand!
- Each statement of account/invoice will have its own “Internet Reference Number”.
- Each “Internet Reference Number” will have to be registered and paid as a separate transaction.
The Internet Reference Number
is an 18 digit alpha-numeric code that looks something like this: XX9990000000999999
What the code means:
- The first two letters indicate the type of fee (DC for Daycare, SF for School Fees);
- The next 3 numbers identify your school;
- The following 7 numbers identify your child; and
- The last 6 numbers identify the parent payer.
Note: If your child changes schools, this personalized internet reference number will also change and must be updated on your banking site!
If you have any questions or concerns, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we are here to help!