Click the links below for detailed information about the recently settled class action lawsuit.
- The settlement provides that 68 school boards, including NFSB, pay a total of $153,507,134 to parents, which is $24.09 per student per school year from 2010-2011 to 2016-2017.
- Cheques will be sent from February to June 2019 to:
- the last person(s) registered with us as the “person in charge” for the students covered by the class action.
- the last known principal address recorded in the Board’s files.
- Have you moved? You must notify COLLECTIVA of your new address by February 4, 2019. https://ententefraisscolaires.collectiva.ca/addresschangeform
More detailed information can be found below.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org