VACANT COMMISSIONER SEAT FOR ELECTORAL DIVISION 1
NEW FRONTIERS SCHOOL BOARD
In accordance with section 3 of the “Act to defer the next general school election and to allow the Government to provide for the use of a remote voting method” and with section 199 of the “Act respecting school elections”, the Council of Commissioners of the New Frontiers School Board is seeking candidates for the appointment to this vacant seat.
- has attained 18 years of age;
- is a Canadian citizen;
- is domiciled in the territory of the school board and has been domiciled in Québec for at least six months;
- is not under curatorship;
- has not been convicted within the last five years of an offence that is a corrupt electoral or referendum practice under this Act, the Referendum Act (chapter C-64.1), the Act respecting elections and referendums in municipalities (chapter E-2.2) or the Election Act (chapter E-3.3); and
- is entitled to have his or her name entered on the list of electors of a school board.
If you are interested in submitting your candidacy for consideration by the Council of Commissioners, for the vacant commissioner seat in Electoral Division 1 of the New Frontiers School Board, please submit your curriculum vitae, in writing, by 2:00 PM, Thursday, November 1st, 2018 to:
Gary Tennant, Secretary General
New Frontiers School Board
214 McLeod, Chateauguay, Québec J6J 2H4
Given at Chateauguay, Quebec, this 12th day of October, 2018.